Indiana Academy is a Christian, private high school dedicated not only to the academic development of the mind and body, but also the soul. Owned and managed by the Seventh Day Adventist Church, Indiana Academy is one of 50+ similar academies in United States and Canada and is under the direction of the Department of Education. Students from surrounding states and several international countries attend this boarding academy for grades nine through twelve. Class sizes are small with focused attention from our dedicated teachers and staff. Indiana Academy has a graduation rate of over 95% and most of our graduates continue on to complete a college degree. All academy students are encouraged to learn practical work skills and many work opportunities are offered, both on campus and off. Our primary focus is to prepare our students for service in this world, and in the world to come. We believe that the work of education and the work of redemption are one.
Our Mission Statement is:
To train and mentor our students to be devoted followers of Christ who help others biblically withstand the final deception of the Great Controversy while obtaining a quality academic education.
Our Core Values Are:
· To understand Biblical truths and learn how to effectively share them with others.
· Through mission and service projects, help our students to see the true condition of the world, understand how God has blessed them, and find joy in helping others.
· To develop a strong work ethic that will transition into their future work environment.
· To obtain a strong academic education that is balanced with service, mission, work and recreation.
· To find balance in an accelerating world through proper choices of technology, entertainment and lifestyle.
· To properly develop and value a personal relationship with Christ